Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Macy Marie!





Macy turned 2 this month! I know it sounds so cliche' but I really can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We had a family birthday party at Build-A-Bear and it was perfect. It was a great evening spent in the AC! and she really understood that we were celebrating her birthday, it was so cute to watch her. She got a baby doll stroller (which grandpa let her walk around the mall with) and a Barbie computer to learn her letters and numbers and a sweet talking baby doll from gma. Garrett picked out a monkey that he named "vines" and she picked out "sweet cream" the teddy bear. Happy Birthday Macy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that she's 2 already. I was thinking that the "reveal" party @ the Hideaway was just last week. Great party idea. (You always have the best ideas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how time does fly! I remember the day you told me you were pregnant (at the park when we were taking family picks). Feeling her move around when we were sitting on the beach in Cancun! Reavealing she was a girl...so fun! Baby shower day at my house! And I can recall so many details of the day she was born!!! Eating lunch at Panera and getting "the call" from the hospital that told you to come check in! I get warm fuzzies! What a little sweetheart!...and you are such a fabulous Mama! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Happy Birthday Macy! They grow way too fast!

    ReplyDelete