Sunday, November 15, 2009

my sweet friend





In chalking up my blessings this year, I'm reflecting on what my friend Alyssa has blessed me with this year and actully since Macy's been born.

Aside from being beautiful, Alyssa my sweet friend of my whole life, has been doing something really great for our family. Alyssa and her cutie little daughter, Hayden, (born exactly one year from my Macy) has graciously donated her wardrobe to us. So pretty much for the past two years, I've only purchased food and diapers and some bows for my little girl. Priceless, I know. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all see the pics of the beautiful, INSIDE and OUT, family that I'm so blessed to call friends. I hope you know someone as generous. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics...hayden's hair bow is adorable...saw it on her at church today....so cute!

    ReplyDelete