Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baggage

When I became pregnant with Macy, I had a prompting from the Holy Spirit, to start a "Self portraits of Praise" series using my camera and myself. What I thought would be a quick adventure through the different seasons of one year, has lasted for almost three years.
I love to interpret how particular verses speak to me through natural settings just as well as some random settings! So, here's one I took over Christmas break. It was pure therapy(much needed at this time in my life!). And I guess that's why I like to do it. Therapy through giving glory to Him. However, one of my MOST favorite parts in demonstrating His love through pictures is naming the pictures. Maybe it's the teacher in me that loves to do bulletin boards, but I LOVE to name them. This one is: " Yes, He wants me. And my baggage."


Yes, He wants me. And my baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment