Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trust

Today, for the first time, I came to the conclusion that I. {{sigh}}. this is hard to say outloud.... Don't trust ALL of God's promises.? yikes. I said it. I was just reading the love letter He wrote to me,and He says: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."Psalm 34:18 "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1 "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11-12 I KNOW this. But sometimes I want to shake my fist at myself because I don't TRUST this. It's an easy road when the road is easy. But not so much when your one year old scratches kids and makes them bleed. Or you wreck your car because your son tells you something that shocks you. That's when I start meditating on His word and trying to let it soak to the marrow...and start listening to Bob Marley "Everything's Gonna Be Alright". later skater, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment