Sunday, May 17, 2009

First of Many

It was a busy weekend! And as much as I long for the times when the hubby and I can date alone, I love being at home with my kids too. So, sometimes being scheduled with adult things leave me longing for the child-like things. For example, I love to listen to Garrett play in his room with his "guys" and "stuff". I captured this moment and hope to capture many more, because in about 3 years I probably won't be privy to see or hear this kind of play. I could be wrong. However, here is the first of many more "just playing" pictures I hope to capture. Note: garrett in his garage sale cowboy boots playing in his room with his tub of Toy Story toys before church. P.S. I'm especially sweet on the "koooshshhhh sound that's coming from his mouth".

No comments:

Post a Comment