Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's officially summer at the Crouch home~ We've already been to Frontier City, the Lake, camping, the POOL! and Tball practice has begun! I haven't had a chance to blog lately because I'm so pooped at the end of the days. Tonight Garrett and Bill are spending the night at a lake house of our friends with the youth group so I have a quick moment to document and post a picture. Here's a picture of Macy, me and Bill using the paddle boat today:


mmm, muddy lake water~

Well, here's what's been weighing on my mind lately:
-how to earn some extra bucks so we can redo our kitchen (I was so inspired by an old-made-new house the other day)
-how to get organized with printing my digital photos so i can finish up Macy's 1yr. scrapbook
-how to keep a clean house and meals on the table all summer? ha!
-how to get macy to take longer than 1 hour naps

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment