Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last day of summer and First Day of school 2009!





We have a PLETHORA of boys in our neighborhood. Garrett usually has a playmate, anytime-anyday. It's been such a blessing this summer. They love to ride their bikes to Hafer, swim in the "eight foot pool" and play super heros. I love them. EACH. AND. EVERY. ONE. because of the friend they've been to my son. Because of their love of the Father. Because they're gentle with Miss Mace and because they are dirty, sweaty, stinky, silly, burpin' boys. On the last day of summer we all walked to Hafer and played for hours. We had a ton of pizza left from Trip's surprise party the night before, so I had all the boys over for lunch. What a great day it was. Thank you Jesus for sunshine and neighbors- turned- into- friends that I never knew I'd be lucky enough to have.







These are our pictures of the first day of school. I can't believe it's gone so fast. Isn't that every mom's line? I read "The Kissing Hand" over breakfast. Nobody really wanted to listen but me, so I quit half way through(and no one really noticed either). Maybe next year when he's gone all day he'll appreciate it. he he






No comments:

Post a Comment