Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Obsessed with Genesis

Okay, this may not be a news flash to you (but it totally was to me) and I've been obsessed with it for a few days now. Remember how I've been saturated in God's timing lately? This is great~

I'm going to spill my way through this post, so try to follow me, it's rich!

Genesis 1, He Created:

Day 1 Light and Dark
Day 2 Sky and Water
Day 3 Land and Seas
Day 4 Sun, Moon, Stars
Day 5 Fish and Birds
Day 6 Animals and Humans
Day 7 Rest

Here's the fun part-

Numbers 1, 2, and 3 are all things that SEPARATE
Numbers 4, 5. and 6 are all things that FILL


Number 6 fills 3
Number 5 fills 2
Number 4 fills 1

So, my Genesis page is covered with lines and numbers. God is so smart. I think I'll praise Him today for that. :)
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. huh, i never thought of {or heard, since i'm not at all a theologian} that before. thanks so much!
    have a terrific day!
    blessings,
    shana in mn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Jamie and I am excited about it. She posted your yummy chocolate cake recipe on FB! I am gonna have to try that. :)
    I love your realization. He is amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete