Saturday, March 20, 2010

Destin-Destiny



I love going to the beach. The first time I ever saw the beach I was with my husband. And the only times I've seen the ocean after that, have been with my husband. It's sorta corny, but kinna special...to me. Because there is something that takes over in my soul when I hear the big water make it's noise and the birds dash around with their sweet noises. I'm totally in awe. every single time. I can't help but think about the big man who made the waters when I'm surrounded by their beauty. And my husband gets it. He understands my deep longing for my personal destiny.

We went to Florida over Spring Break 2010 and got to enjoy the sand and water. I was sitting on my little chair, watching my little children play and Psalm 139 jumped to my head: "If I were to count the number of sands on earth, His thoughts of ME would out number them!" Oh, how He loves us. I only wish I could grasp it to the fullest. It's my daily struggle. How about you? I'm destined to find it though, He is our destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment