Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm thinking it's hilarious that in the middle of spiritual growth for me, huge burdens/people have come along to try and derail me. I have sin(who doesn't?).... a lot of sin in my life that is trying to hinder me from sharing what redemptive love looks like through Him.

It's just so darn funny how my flesh seems to think it should take over when what I really need, is to be quiet and listen for His voice. I'm just trying to say that if I put a timeline on what the lowest points in my motherhood, marriage and friendship journeys have been through, it would coincide directly with some beautiful truths He's been putting in my path. Sad to say, I've probably missed a lot because I haven't been looking in the right direction. However, I'm looking forward to more of his grace and mercy in my life.

peace my peeps,

No comments:

Post a Comment