Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Knew IT!!


Well, it's official.
I have medical proof I'm made for the sunshine. Dr's. orders.
I was told after having blood drawn (hypothyroid, the kind that makes you fat) that I'm low in Vitamin D. So there. I need to move to the beach and soak up the sunshine. That probably won't happen, but I did get a vitamin to surge my level of vitamin D.  The Dr. also said that once summer comes I will probably taper off because of all the sunshine I'll be getting. 
I knew it all along. I love the warm weather. The smell of dirt(which by the way,  in Greek is the word "humus" which means "soil" which in turn, is where we get the word "humble". What can be lower than the ground?). Yes, I love the sweat and the dirty faces and the popsicles and hearing the babes cry when they have to come in for a bath. I love it and I'm sure if we're friends, you do too. 


3 comments:

  1. Dang girl, I still haven't figured out how to put music on my blog. Welcome to the world baby! And, I put my official notice in with Debby last week. 13 weeks and counting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog. I had to Google SAHM...gotcha. xoxo
    Sara O

    ReplyDelete