Monday, February 23, 2009

Making the Cut

So, I'm using the book "Making the Cut" with Jillian from the Biggest Loser to try and make a difference in the way I feel this summer.  It's a 30 day menu and workout schedule that is pretty intense. I'm not following all the food requirements because I have no idea how to pronounce some of the food items or where to buy them much less. Anyway, I was reflecting on the "Making the Cut" idea and thinking how life would be sooo much easier if I had a 30 day book for everything. Well, I do and it's forever: you knew what I was going to say. The Bible.  
I hope my children will remember me as wanting to "make the cut" with God when they're older. I hope they remember me reading my bible and striving to make a difference in what I think about and how I feel about life.  Some days it's so much easier to make the cut. Why? 

1 comment: