Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Psalm 139 friends

I love it when I'm affirmed through a friend that the Holy Spirit is speaking! Especially to me! I decided yesterday that I was going to memorize Psalm 139- the whole chapter(taking 2 verses per day with a break on every 4th day until it's finished-ending on possibly one of my favorite holidays-Daylight Savings! ) So, back to being affirmed. I ran to the phone to encourage a friend to do it with me(keep me accountable). She of course said "I love that" in the sweet spirit she is made of and called 2 other friends to join in on the fun! I called another and LO and BEHOLD there are 5 mommas stretched from Colorado to Chickasha to Edmond memorizing chapter 139 of the Psalms.

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea....I'm having enough trouble memorizing our Keepers of the Home verses right now!...I'm so excited you were inspired to start your own blog...you are gonna be awesome! I will happily give you any tips you need..just let me know!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete