Friday, April 10, 2009

An Ordinary Day...

Garrett told me today that he wanted a nightgown. After I went through the whole, "what makes you want a nightgown? Where did you see a nightgown? Why do you want a nightgown?" questions he brought me a t-shirt and four hangers from his closet. He wrapped the shirt around his neck and hooked all the hangers together (picture Barrel of Monkey toys) and asked me to hang them from the back of the shirt.

(I guess his idea of nightgown and mine are totally different.)

And then he was done with the whole nightgown idea.


I had much joy watching my son and the neighbor boy play "shoot em up, cowboys" today. Sorry if this makes you a bit squirmish. I swore I'd never let my precious baby boy play with guns until I read "Wild at Heart". A must read if you're a boy's mama.

Macy threw up for the first time today. Her little face was quite cute as she was looking surprised at what happened. We then canceled the playdate at our house. Darn, I picked up the house and all~

I finally addressed and mailed all the invitations to a baby shower I'm cohosting. My best friend Alyssa did the invitations. She's quite the diva.

I'm going to dye eggs with the kids tomorrow. I'll probably be in tears when it's over.

I'm looking for friends with kids and fun ideas this summer-let me know if you want to get together.

2 comments:

  1. Now I just know you meant diva in a good way. ;) Is Macy ok? I still haven't had to deal with a throwing up situation yet. No fun, I'm sure. Have fun with those Easter eggs tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh poor macy! funny nightgown story....my boys are now just wearing their underwear to sleep...we go through phases....

    you'll have to go check out the news on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete