Sunday, March 22, 2009

a big circle...


Lyrics or melody?
Title or post?
Dinner or dessert?
Vacuum or dust?
Coffee or juice?

Random things pop into my head when I wrestle with what I'm suppose to be learning in stages/seasons of life. I guess that's how the 'star maker' (luv you for that one, sara) can get me to apply His works, best. Well, I'm being confronted with the "order" of things in every issue of life right now. You name it-it's being evaluated by me but first prompted by the Holy Spirit. For instance, I'm noticing that humbleness is the most godly characteristic I'm called to (for now). However, when I think of how to become humble, or even trying to humble myself in situations, I have to have so much more in my spirit to become lowly-forgiving, patient, kind, loving, -pretty much all the fruits here ok? So, I'm constantly pondering all these things that must come first before I become last. It's all a big circle, you see? Anyhow, so if you see me laying in my front yard face down, don't worry~I'm just workin' on my humbleness. :)

I hope you've all loved and been loved by your favorite people this weekend.
(random picture of macy in garrett's soccer shoes and shin pads)

1 comment: