Saturday, March 28, 2009

one last time...

Hopefully this is the last of the snow, freezing rain and cold weather until next year---I go by a Aug-Aug calendar due to my previous career as a teacher, btw. HOWEVER~ I did love, love, love it that my sweet hubby kept the logs on the fire, made homemade pizzas, bbq wings and choc chip pancakes all in the past 48 hours. Meanwhile, through all the bustle in the kitchen, we've had so much fun playing inside games like: dominoes, leggin' logs (linkin' logs), airplanes, "get-choo, get-choo" (macy's favorite, thanks gma T), coloring, writing, laundry, and eating. Mmmhmmm eating is somewhat like a game when you have a 1 and 4 yr. old, isn't it? "See if mom can scarf it down fast enough to catch the flying bowl and spilled drink." We play that a lot over here at the Crouch home.

All this to say, I was able to embrace this hibernation period gracefully and full of smiles because maybe, just maybe it'll be the last time until next year?

2 comments:

  1. Molly, I am so glad I found you! I had no idea you and Alyssa had blogs. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! Although it was less yucky than I thought it was gonna be....and 80 degrees today....crazy!

    ReplyDelete