Saturday, March 7, 2009

Choices


I love LOTS of things in my life. My husband and kids, chocolate, going to sleep at night, new toothpaste, new bottle of coffee creamer, etc.

But, I'm going to make a list of "I love my life because"-
If I haven't mentioned before, this blog is a journal for my kids, so I want them to know what I love(d) when they were 1 and 4. Warning: some thoughts may be be slightly trivial and have no biblical value what-so-eva!
Here goes-

ILMLB I have a dimmer on my bathroom light. I can ease into the light of day by slowly adjusting the timer in 5 min. increments as my eyes adjust
ILMLB I have a husband who likes to cook for our family (on the weekends)
ILMLB I have a great neighbor whom I borrow everything and she always has everything I need. We go to the movies together too.
ILMLB I get to tutor a first grader who is so incredibly cute and witty. She's been a blessing to me for a year now.
ILMLB I get to read my bible and sip coffee in my jammies every morning without reporting to work outside of my home.
ILMLB My husband and I are in sync (most of the time!)
ILMLB I can be creative with my camera
ILMLB I have a big yard that I can rake, sweep, dig, and plant to my heart's desire. There's always a project and I love it.
ILMLB If I call any of my brothers or sister for help they would help no matter what.
ILMLB my kids go to bed at 7:00 P.M. and I get to spend most evenings with my husband.
ILMLB I'm a stay at home momma and a Keeper of my Home
ILMLB I drive a Honda minivan
ILMLB I'm forgiven...every time!
ILMLB I have a great church home
ILMLB people love me too.
ILMLB I have a really big past and a really big story
ILMLB I love mornings
ILMLB I can hear Garrett encouraging, playing, listening, singing, and helping Macy everyday
ILMLB I have a food in the kitchen
ILMLB I see Macy growing into the cutest, sweetest, most precious baby girl I ever dared to dream.
ILMLB God is using me in a special way-His way.
ILMLB I get to spend the days with the precious children God sent to me.
I love my life because it's the choice I make and it's sometimes the only way I can thank HIM enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment